Tuesday

The Love Nest

The Awful Truth 





I wanted my first post to be something really relatable, something that readers can read and think to themselves 'Yep, that's me.' That's what I want my blog to be about, not just about me, but about my readers and what we all go through on a day to day basis.  Why did I choose to write a blog about relationships? I feel like I spend a lot of time talking about them, thinking about them, and helping my friends. At 21 I've had my ups and downs, and so have my friends, I feel like I've over analysed many situations more than I should, but it's ok..right?

So what is the awful truth then? It's just that...we overanalyse. About everything, about him, about us, about anything really. I don't know why but we do. We want to be prepared for anything, we want to envision all possible outcomes. Here is a bit of advice right now, stop the thinking, stop the overanalysing, because at the end of the day, it doesn't get you anywhere. You just get more worried, more confused, more upset, when it would have just been easier to be natural and let nature happen. What is meant to be will happen, right? Ultimately it does, but sometimes you can ruin something when you think about it too much. 

I'll be posting an examples post to get further into detail with this, I feel like this is something I have done a lot in the past, and I really realised a difference when I stopped.



No comments:

Post a Comment